Young Adult Borrowers
How to join
- Join our libraries online - click here for a temporary card number and more details,
- Get full membership immediately - come to any one of our twelve branches and bring:
- ID which shows your name and signature
- Something showing your current residential address (e.g. an account)
- If you are under 18 years of age you need to bring your parent or guardian - we need their signature and ID instead of yours, as they are liable for any debts you accumulate on your card.
- You will also be asked to supply the name, address and phone number of another person who knows you well.
(To find your closest branch, see this map of our libraries).
When you have joined
You will be given a choice of 3 cards like these ones, which you will need each time you want to borrow.
This card and items borrowed on it are you and your parents' responsibility.
You can use your card at:
Services for Young Adult members
Visit HyperYouth for information on upcoming events, new books, magazines, cds, DVDs and videos, plus home-work help and other useful stuff.