Wellington City Libraries is available to people living in Wellington City. The library has over 400,000 books, or magazines, which can be borrowed, most for free. You can read newspapers or study in the libraries.
Please ask staff for help to find your information.
These pages are currently being translated. Until they are ready, we are providing the information in English.
The church of the East :
an illustrated history of
by Christoph Baumer. (2006)
This book is held at the Central library.
- Learn Assyrian Aramaic
- Assyrian language and music
- Assyria Online
- Assyrian Church, Diocese of Australia & New Zealand
- Assyrian Information Medium Exchange
- Wellington City Council
- Wellington Community Directory
- Feeling Great!, activities to do in Wellington