Ruth Gotlieb (Kilbirnie) Library
Activities at Kilbirnie Library
The library has two car parking areas, one beside the Kilbirnie Crescent entrance, the other with a limited number of parks off the Evans Bay Parade entrance.
The library's main entrance is on Kilbirnie Crescent. There is also an entrance to the building from Evans Bay Parade. A walkway links the two entrances.
How to get to us
Directly past the library:
- 2 City-Miramar via Hataitai (Mon-Sun)
- 25 City-Strathmore via Devonshire Rd (Peak only)
- 14 Wilton-City-Kilbirnie via Roseneath (Mon-Sun)
- 91 Airport Flyer Upper Hutt-Wellington-Airport via Bus Tunnel
Routes with bus-stops approximately 2 min walk from the library:
- 24 Miramar Heights - Wellington via Evans Bay (Mon-Fri)
- 11 City-Seatoun via Polytechnic (Mon-Sun)
- 3 Karori Park-City-Lyall Bay (Mon-Sun)
- 6 City-Lyall Bay (Peak only)
- 43 Strathmore-City-Khandallah via Cockayne Rd (Mon-Fri)
- 44 Strathmore-City-Khandallah via Homebush Rd (Mon-Sat)
For more public transport information, contact Metlink on 0800 801-700.
View Ruth Gotlieb (Kilbirnie) Library in a larger map