Ruth Gotlieb (Kilbirnie) Library
Activities at Kilbirnie Library
The library has two car parking areas, one beside the Kilbirnie Crescent entrance, the other with a limited number of parks off the Evans Bay Parade entrance.
The library's main entrance is on Kilbirnie Crescent. There is also an entrance to the building from Evans Bay Parade. A walkway links the two entrances.
How to get to us
Directly past the library:
- 2: Seatoun - Hataitai - Wellington - Karori (Mon-Sun)
- 91: Airport Flyer (Lower Hutt - City - Airport) (Mon-Sun)
- 12e: Wellington - Hataitai - Kilbirnie - Strathmore Park (Mon-Fri)
- 36(a): Wellington - Hataitai - Kilbirnie - Lyall Bay (Mon-Fri)
Routes with bus-stops approximately 2 min walk from the library:
- 24: Miramar Heights - Wellington - Broadmeadows - Johnsonville (Mon-Sun)
- 3(a): Wellington - Newtown - Kilbirnie - Lyall Bay/Rongotai (Mon-Sun)
- 20: Courtenay Place - Mt Victoria - Kilbirnie (Mon-Sun)
- Bus Route 18e: Miramar - Kilbirnie - Wellington Hospital - Kelburn - Karori. Runs Monday to Sunday, hourly (more frequently at peak times) until early evening
For more public transport information, contact Metlink on 0800 801-700.
View Ruth Gotlieb (Kilbirnie) Library in a larger map