Every month, we provide lists of new material in our libraries' collections on this page.
For selected titles and reviews, see the recent picks on our News Blog
These lists are also available (as near as possible) as RSS feeds:
- All fiction novels
- Science fiction novels
- Murder mysteries
- Short stories
- Large Print
- Audio books
- All music CDs
What's popular this month?
- The Break. by Marian Keyes.
- A strange beautiful excitement : Katherine Mansfield's Wellington, 1888-1903 /. by Redmer Yska.
- What am I supposed to eat? : making sense of food confusion. by Libby Weaver.
- Daughter of Gloriavale : my life in a religious Cult. by Lilia Tarawa.
- My absolute darling. by Gabriel Tallent.
- Heloise. by Mandy Hager.
- I am, I am, I am : seventeen brushes with death. by Maggie O'Farrell.
- Pale rider : the Spanish flu of 1918 and how it changed the world. by Laura Spinney.
- Braving the wilderness : the quest for true belonging and the courage to stand alone. by C. BreneÌ Brown.
- Big little lies. (DVD).
- Life is fine. by Paul Kelly.
- Driving to Treblinka. by Diana Wichtel.
- What happened. by Hillary Rodham Clinton.
- How to Eat Better: How to Shop, Store & Cook to Make Any Food a Superfood. by James Wong.
- Eat. by Chelsea Winter.
- Two Kinds of Truth. by Michael Connelly.
- The Midnight Line. by Lee Child.
- Out of the woods : A journey through depression and anxiety. by Brent Williams.
- Diary of a wimpy kid. The getaway. by Jeff Kinney.