Every month, we provide lists of new material in our libraries' collections on this page.
For selected titles and reviews, see the recent picks on our News Blog
These lists are also available (as near as possible) as RSS feeds:
- All fiction novels
- Science fiction novels
- Murder mysteries
- Short stories
- Large Print
- Audio books
- All music CDs
What's popular this month?
- A strange beautiful excitement : Katherine Mansfield's Wellington, 1888-1903 /. by Redmer Yska.
- The clever guts diet. by Michael Mosley.
- Theft by finding : diaries (1977-2002). by David Sedaris.
- Heloise. by Mandy Hager.
- Pale rider : the Spanish flu of 1918 and how it changed the world /. by Laura Spinney.
- Option B : facing adversity, building resilience, and finding joy. by Sheryl Sandberg.
- The party. by Elizabeth Day.
- Mrs. D is going within. by Lotta Dann.
- Glass houses. by Louise Penny.
- Hunger : a memoir of (my) body. by Roxane Gay.
- Big little lies. (DVD).
- American Gods. Season 1. (DVD).
- The blacklist. The complete fourth season. (DVD).
- Prison break : event series. (DVD).
- Great canal journeys : the best of series one & two. (DVD).
- A black mile to the surface. Manchester Orchestra.
- Live at Webster Hall, September 27, 2016. by Metallica.
- Hysteria. by Def Leppard.
- Daughter of Gloriavale : my life in a religious Cult. by Lilia Tarawa.
- How to Eat Better: How to Shop, Store & Cook to Make Any Food a Superfood. by James Wong.
- Two Kinds of Truth. by Michael Connelly.
- Let's eat. by Nadia Lim.
- Diary of a wimpy kid. The getaway. by Jeff Kinney.
- The Midnight Line. by Lee Child.