Here at the Teen Blog, we love hearing from you about the kinds of books you are reading and the thoughts you are having about them! If you write a review and send it to us, we will happily publish it for you here on the blog. Before you click the shiny ‘submit’ button below, be sure to read these rules:
- You must be between the ages of 13 and 18, and reside within Wellington at the time you submit your review.
- The book you review must be held in our collection (search our catalogue here to find it).
- Your review should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and may be presented as either:
- A Word file (.doc or .docx)
- A plain text file (.txt or similar), or
- Body text in your email
- Your review should not be longer than 500 words.
- When you submit your review, please include the following information:
- We will only use the personal information you provide for the purpose of communicating with you about your book review, and never for any other purpose.
Once we receive your review, we’ll read it, format it for the blog, add an image of the book, and publish it! You’ll receive an email from us when your review has been published, and you’ll see it appear on the blog and on the library website’s homepage, where it will be seen and read by many thousands of people. Fame and glory await, people. Let’s get writing already.