There is some great world building to be found in November’s favourite E-books. From doyenne J. K. Rowling to the venerable Tolkien and November’s favourite author Cat Winters These writers have created detailed, believable worlds, that have come to influence the way we think of magic and incorporate it into our own lives. Do you have a favourite magical writer? Let us know your favourite authors in the comments.
Great variety in November’s top ten; the spooky intrigue of Harry Potter and In the shadow of the Blackbirds is offset set by some great laughs and doodles from Big Nate author Lincoln Pierce and David Walliams bringing his comedy talents to the page.
- In the Shadow of Blackbirds by Cat Winters
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone by J. K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J. K. Rowling
- Big Nate and Friends by Lincoln Peirce
- Captain Underpants and the Big, Bad Battle of the Bionic Booger Boy, Part 2: The Revenge of the Ridi by Dav Pilkey
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J. K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J. K. Rowling
- The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
- Billionaire Boy by David Walliams
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J. K. Rowling