Air quality is taonga and is essential to human health and wellbeing. While outdoor air quality will always influence indoor air quality levels, the vast amount of our daily over-exposure to carbon dioxide (CO2) unwittingly occurs in poorly ventilated indoor environments.
The good news is that you can now borrow CO2 meters from the library for free to help you monitor your indoor air quality levels. Have a read below to find out more about this service!
How does it work?
- CO2 meters are free to borrow
- You can borrow one CO2 meter at a time for 10 days
- CO2 meters can’t be renewed
- CO2 meters can be picked up in person or reserved online through the catalogue. To reserve, choose your preferred branch and when it’s ready to collect, pick it up from a librarian at the library desk
- Please return your CO2 monitor directly to a librarian to avoid damage in the returns chute
Interested and want to find out more?
Visit our CO2 meters page to find out more about this service: