Like the rest of Aotearoa, we’re making a few changes to continue serving you, while taking steps to protect everyone from COVID-19.
To help people who are isolating or working from home:
- we are extending the time for picking up reserved items to 14 days
- you can check whether you can renew items that are due, by logging into your library account or checking the library app on your phone
- get in touch about any loans on your card so we can help – call (04) 801 4040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- don’t forget you can access a huge range of books, magazines, newspapers, music and movies online through our eLibrary
- keep the young ones entertained using the storytimes on Facebook and YouTube, and the blogs or activities for teenagers on our website.
Unfortunately, there will be times over the next few weeks when our libraries may have to close at short notice while they get a deep clean, or because some of our staff are isolating at home. This also means it’s likely to take a little longer for items to reach the library shelves.
Thank you for your understanding as we get through this together.