On 24 February, our RBdigital magazines moved to Libby/Overdrive. This change massively increases the number of magazines available, from 130 to several thousand.
What is different? What is the same?
- The user experience is similar to borrowing an ebook
- Magazines can be issued for 21 days, then will automatically be returned from your account with the option to renew issues before they go
- Magazines issues are continuously available — it should be easy for you to borrow again as needed
- Up to 3 years of back issues are available to borrow for some titles
- Auto check out of new issues is no longer available
- You will no longer get email alerts when new issues are available
The RBdigital platform will remain for a short time, and then be discontinued. This change is a vendor-driven change.