Are you familiar with the Scene-it? series of DVD games? They’re a series of movie quiz games you can play on your DVD player – sort of like Buzz, but don’t require a console. Anyway, the exciting news is that a Twilight one is coming very soon and is even coming to the Nintendo Wii in some sort of super deluxe package. Team Edward can face off against Team Jacob in trivia showdowns very soon then.
Month: October 2009
Scorching to the front of the list with a whopping 83 people in its queue is Brigands M.C.. There are now bestseller copies available for The 10 pm Question, so if you’re finding the queue worrying you could grab one of those for $5 for one week.
- Brigands M.C., Robert Muchamore [new]
- The 10 pm Question, Kate de Goldi [down 1]
- Twilight, Stephenie Meyer [up 2]
- New Moon, Stephenie Meyer [up 3]
- Breaking Dawn, Stephenie Meyer [down 2]
- Eclipse, Stephenie Meyer [up 2]
- The Book Thief, Markus Zusak [down 3]
- Catching Fire, Suzanne Collins [up 1]
- Eagle Day, Robert Muchamore [down 4]
- The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas, John Boyne [down 4]
Judging from a website titled Ultramarines The Movie there is to be an Ultramarines movie. It seems a fair conclusion to reach. What are Ultramarines? Why, they’re genetically-modified super-soldiers in space, and part of the Warhammer 40k gaming universe. The movie probably won’t be out for a while, but once a trailer appears we will post it!
While the library doesn’t have gaming, we do have a rulebook (for the Warhammer fantasy RPG); we also carry White Dwarf magazine, and we have some of the related novels (and here’s 5 good reasons why you should read them if you haven’t already).