Most wanted, least received, we should add: “What has happened to the official guide to the Twilight saga?” you ask. Well, it’s not just us who don’t have it. It seems to be on a very slow boat out of the publisher’s printing press. Patience is needed if you’re one of the 60+ people who have reserved it.
New this month is Eagle Day, the next in the Henderson’s Boys series by Robert Muchamore. Spies + World War II = winning formula.
- The Twilight Saga: The Official Guide [no change]
- The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas, John Boyne [no change] = Breaking Dawn, Stephenie Meyer [up 1]
- The 10 pm Question, Kate de Goldi [up 5]
- New Moon, Stephenie Meyer [down 2]
- Twilight, Stephenie Meyer [down 3]
- Eagle Day, Robert Muchamore [new]
- The Book Thief, Markus Zusak [no change]
- Bloodhound, Tamora Pierce [down 4]
- The Escape, Robert Muchamore [down 4] = Being Nikki, Meg Cabot [down 1]
- Eclipse, Stephenie Meyer [down 4]
Other popular titles: Catching Fire, by Suzanne Collins (due September), Adored (an It Girl novel), Max (James Patterson), and Wicked by Sara Shepard to name just a handful.