Empire vs Rebel Alliance… with the next episode just around the corner Star Wars fans are gearing up for another adventure with epic space battles, heroes and villains and new worlds. People, creatures, robots, space travel and planets are such a great source of material that it’s no wonder we have books and comics in every section of the library that delve into this galactic war, and… 3 spots in this Top 10!
Online builders are finding more ways to apply their skills with Terraria. With books offering you tips and tricks to make the most out of crafting in 2D or 3D =)
This top 10 includes real life heroes – 100 of them! Good night stories for rebel girls, features wildlife advocates, early computer programmers, sports people and an astronaut!
- Minecraft : guide to the Nether and the End, by Stephanie Milton
- The LEGO ideas book, by Daniel Lipkowitz
- Harry Potter and the cursed child, by Jack Thorne, John Tiffany and J. K. Rowling
- Minecraft, by Nick Farwell
- Terraria, by Daniel Roy
- Star Wars : the visual encyclopedia, by Patricia Barr, Adam Bray and Cole Horton
- Pokemon deluxe essential handbook, published by Gosford, N.S.W. : Scholastic Australia
- Good night stories for rebel girls, by Elena Favilli and Francesca Cavallo
- Star Wars : The Force Awakens in pictures, by Ryder Windham
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia, by Simon Beecroft and Pablo Hidalgo