If you know what it’s like to pick other people’s noses or survive tinned tongue at the dinner table it’s highly likely you’ve read one the David Walliam‘s books in April’s Top 10.
Grandpa’s great escape proves you’re never too old to adventure, take a look at the author reading the book right here. And when it comes to the trials of Zoe and the safety of her pet Armitage… prepare to be slightly (or maybe a bit more) disgusted by the characters in Ratburger.
Have you ever had to rescue one of your pets from dire circumstances? Let us know your adventures in the comments.
Here’s your top 10:
1. Diary of a wimpy kid, by Jeff Kinney
2. Tom Gates. by Liz Pichon
3. Storey-treehouse series, by Andy Griffiths
4. Dirty Bertie series, by Alan MacDonald
5. Where’s Wally? by Martin Handford
6. Big Nate series, by Lincoln Peirce
7. Grandpa’s great escape, by David Walliams
8. Captain Underpants and the sensational saga of Sir Stinks-A-Lot, by Dav Pilkey
9. Puppy love, by Rachel Renee Russell
10. Ratburger, by David Walliams