in this week’s session of the Law for Lunch series happening 12-1pm at the Central Library, Mr Boys, an insurance lawyer, will be talking about entitlements and claims processes after an earthquake disaster. Come along and hear an expert insurance lawyer discussing how EQC works, and what are the steps if you ever need to make a claim.
- Learn your rights as a consumer and hear about the provisions of the Earthquake Commission Act.
- What does EQCover provide to consumers after a major natural disaster? What do you do if your home is damaged?
- Ask your questions about lodging an insurance claim – and how long do you have to wait before the damage is repaired?
it is a great opportunity to listen to an expert and hear useful tips on earthquake insurance. Refreshments will be offered. All welcome!
With Claire Coe, Senior Solicitor at Rainey Collins Law Firm.
Come along to the third seminar of Law for Lunch at the Wellington Central Library, for accurate information and practical advice on:
• The importance of disclosing information to your insurance provider
• What the new process of insuring property on a ‘sum insured’ means
• Who can help
• Common issues with home insurance when buying or selling property including relating to earthquakes
Claire’s work involves assisting clients with opportunities and challenges in the areas of Property and Asset Protection.
You are welcome to attend her presentation, ask your questions and find out more about problems and possible solutions regarding your home insurance. You may bring your own ‘brown bag’ lunch.
The presentation will be starting at 12 noon on the Ground Floor of the Central Library.
For more information, please call us on 499 4444