Where do you read in Wellington?
From 31 March to 26 April share photos of you reading in a recognisable place in Wellington for a chance to win an Instax camera (1st place) or a $50 Typo gift voucher (2nd place).
Use the hashtag #WCLreads on your Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr or Twitter and the best photos will be pinned on our Pinterest board.
Terms & conditions apply:
- This competition is open to all Wellington City Libraries members age 14 and up.
- You may enter as many times as you like.
- Entries will be accepted from 31st March 2017 until 26th April 2017.
- Only entries received on or between these dates will be considered.
- Entries must clearly show both a book (or portion of a cover, or inside pages) and a recognisable location in Wellington to be eligible.
- Winners will be selected and notified by 3rd May 2017.
- Wellington City Libraries will make reasonable attempts to contact the winner. Another winner will be drawn if contact cannot be made.
- Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winning prizes cannot be exchanged for cash or similar, or another prize.
- Entry gives permission to Wellington City Libraries to display submissions in the libraries or on library webpages and social media. No payment will be made in any such case.
- Your contact information will be kept confidential by Wellington City Council and not disclosed or sold to any other party.