Need some help getting started or a tricky question? Ask one of our expert librarians. They will help you find answers or learn more about our library services.
Learn more about
- researching your family history or local heritage
- learning more about our online resources including eLibrary
- searching tips and tricks
- information for your small business
- identifying that elusive movie or music track
- locating Māori information or whakapapa
- any general topics or books e.g. non-fiction
Check the table below, see what times suit you, and get in touch via this booking form to book in telephone call with one of our experienced librarians.
One of our team will be in touch to confirm your booking.
|Films & Music||1pm-3pm|
|General topics and books||2pm-4pm||2pm-4pm||12pm-2pm|
|Online Services & eLibrary||2pm-4pm||10am-2pm|
|Work and Business||4pm-6pm||10am-12pm|
We’d love to hear from you!