Law for Lunch is back this year with a range of free talks, presented every Wednesday during August, from 12 – 1pm at Wellington City Libraries. This series of talks, covering popular law topics, is presented by guest speakers in partnership with Community Law Centre.
Come along and hear accurate current information and practical advice during these seminars. There will also be an opportunity to ask questions.
The programme this year includes the following topics:
Wednesday, 2 August – Central Library
• Equal Pay – presented by Steph Dyhrberg (Employment Lawyer) and John Ryall (E Tu union)
Wednesday, 9 August – Central Library
• Earthquakes & Insurance – presented by Chris Boys (Incurance Lawyer)
Wednesday, 16 August – Central Library
• Credit and Debt – presented by Commerce Commission and Budget advisors
Wednesday, 23 August – Newtown Library
• WINZ Entitlements – presented by Tony McGurk (Welfare Lawyer) and Kay Brereton (Benefit Advocate)
Wednesday, 30 August – Johnsonville Library
• Enduring Powers of Attorney – presented by Sheila Reid (Age Concern) and Elder Law
More information about each talk is available on the library event calendar.