We’re excited to present a new app addition to our OverDrive service called Libby, that should make eBook and eAudio use quicker, more enjoyable and less complicated. Libby has been designed to make first time mobile use of our OverDrive collection simple, with added features over the OverDrive app that would be of benefit to existing customers.
To get our new Libby app, click on this link for access in Android, iOS and Windows stores.
Some of the benefits of using Libby are:
- Simple getting started options and downloads process
- Refined search and browsing options, with new ways to personalise default searches
- You just need to sign in with your library card, and can use multiple library cards at the same time
- A unified book shelf that displays all your titles from multiple cards on the same digital shelf
- Impressive new design and image options
Libby will not be replacing the OverDrive app but if you are a user of our existing OverDrive app, please feel free to continue using it. Libby does not currently support Recommend to Library or multilingual interfaces, but these features will continue to be accessible through the OverDrive app. Kindle format is not currently supported outside of US libraries.