Our Overdrive downloadable eBooks and eAudiobooks have a brand new look, as well as some nice features and enhancements to the service. Click through below to have a browse!
Check out the changes:
- A simpler, redesigned website
- The new OverDrive Read feature, allowing you to read eBooks right in your browser
- An easier borrowing process as well as enhancements to wish lists and reserves!
- New ‘responsive design’ – optimised so you can easily view our eBooks on mobile and desktop!
How to use the new site:
- All Internet Explorer users will need the Google Chrome Frame plugin to take advantage of the option to read OverDrive ebooks in the browser. If you don’t have the plug-in, when you try and use this feature you will be prompted to download it
- If you use the OverDrive Media Console app, you will need to update to the latest version in order to view the new website
New one-step checkout process:
We’re also excited about the new one-step process for borrowing eBooks. So excited, we found a video: