Below is a presentation on how you can check your library card, on our website, with the new version of our online catalogue:
- To check your library card and renew an item from our website ‘s homepage, or check when an item is due back, select “Check my card” from the drop-down menu under the heading “How do I?” Click on “Go”.
- Type your library card number. Type your last/ family name. Click on “Enter”.
- Click on any headings highlighted in blue to check the status of your card. Loaned : items you have out currently. Overdue items : items that are overdue. Reserves : items that you have requested for borrowing. Charges, fees and lost material : money owed to the library.
- Click on the arrow by the title highlighted in blue and the expanded view shows the book cover when available. You can check the branch where you borrowed the item from by looking at the column “Loaned at”. That’s where the item needs to be returned.
- Click on a box by the title (highlighted in blue) of an item you want to renew and click on “Renew* checked items($1 each + any rental fee)”.
* Renew before OR on the day the item is due
* Renewal available only for items that are not reserved by another customer