Tags are labels you can add to items to make it easier for you and other people to find them on the catalogue – click through the slideshow below and discover how to use this new feature on our Easyfind catalogue!
Tags are labels you can add to items to make it easier for you and other people to find them on the catalogue.
- Found something you would like to add your own search words to? Click on Save or Tag
- Login to My Discoveries with your Username and Password.
*If this is your first time you will need to register first – see ‘Creating your My Discoveries login’ for further information
- Type in your tag and click on Save
- Click on your My Discoveries account to see your tags
- Click on your tags to see all the items you have tagged with the words you have used, e.g. ‘delicious’
- You can click on your tagged items to go straight to the catalogue for more information on that title
- Your tags will also show on the item page when you are logged into your My Discoveries account
- It will take a day or two for your tags to become public so that other people can use them too – here’s a book tagged earlier with ‘personal development’
- There are lots of different ways items can be tagged – remember to use quote marks for tags with more than one word eg “personal development”. If you enter more than one tag at a time, separate them with a comma, e.g. business, leadership
You can also take a look at our tutorial on how to add items to a wishlist using My Discoveries.