Thinking about the future? Come along to Law for Lunch at Central Library this Wednesday between 12-1pm for a guide to family trusts – politicians use them, so can you!
- Short-term savings versus long-term gains
- Keeping your trust in order
- Trust Busting (when courts overturn property transfers to trusts)
- Helping children buy houses
- How is a trust’s income taxed?
Our speaker will be John Stevens, who is a Managing Partner in the law firm Johnston Lawrence Lawyers, and is the author of To Trust or Not to Trust. John is also involved in offering legal advice to the wider community.
This is the third session in the current series of Law for Lunch – free lunchtime seminars brought to you by Wellington City Libraries and Wellington Community Law Centre.
We look forward to seeing you there!